Teri Muskaan

Hello everyone,

This is just a blog where i am going to write my feelings.

This one is about a song I wrote for her,

A song about her smile, about her Muskaan..

The song goes like this


Mujhse baatein kare, Teri ye Muskaan 

Na meri hai tu

Na tera mein hu (2)

Phir bhi kyu ho rahi

Baatien ye rubaroo..

Mujhse baatein kare, Teri ye Muskaan...


Jaane kyu lubhati hai,

Tere hothon ki hasee (2)

Jaane kyu sunati hai,

Raaz ye ankahe..

Mujhse baatein kare, Teri ye Muskaan...



The strange thing is that she doesn't even know that i wrote this song for her.

May be someday she will know, may be not.

But the love and feel this song gives me is just amazing. I can't express it in words.

Our relation never had a name.

We were close, but not into a relationship.

We were more than friends, but not girlfriend and boyfriend.

We were so close emotionally, that we could feel the silence of the other person.

Everything happens for a reason they say, Yes, it's true.

She was the reason of my happiness then and now the song I wrote for her is the reason of my happiness and to everyone who listens to it.

For me the best way to express is through music.

Where I can write and sins whatever I feel and live.

Hope you too find it relatable and feel this one.

Thank you so much for reading this blog.

My first Blog actually ❤️

Keep loving

Keep sharing


Regards

Lawrence Satpute 










Comments